IN ORDER TO RESERVE OR FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US BELOW:
Address: Vigles, Skiathos 37002, Greece, Phone Number: +306971556404, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
• Extra car or scooter
• Boat rental, boat private trips
• Daily breakfast
• Supermarket’s supplies delivery
Bookings are confirmed after the 30% deposit of the full payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation e-mail from us. The remaining 70% should be processed at least 30 days before your arrival.
The deposit amount 30% of the full payment is NOT Refundable. The refund of the remaining 70% of the payment is only available if you cancel your bookings at least 20 days prior to your arrival.
Copyright: Skiathos Sunset Villas, Vigles, Skiathos 37002, Greece, +306971556404, Email: email@example.com Webdesign: 7seconds.dk